View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #16
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Congrats she sounds adorable. I have added 4 puppies in the past 3 years, at different times, and each time I just brought the new one home and fortunatley each time it worked out great. Cali was a little put out when I brougt Pixie home but with extra loving soon got over it and when I brought in Dixie (RIP) and then Roxie, Pixie was so happy to have a playmate and they were all from the same breeder. They have their moments of jealousy but then they get an extra hug and are fine. They love having each other and I feel better when going out that they are not alone. So I think Avie will love having a little sister, once she gets use to her.
Yes, you DO have some experience with all your lil cuties! glad to hear they were all a success, pretty much from the start! im sure Avie will be fine, but the anticipation and the unknown worry me! She gets more love than she can handle and that most definitely WON'T change! she will always be our first love.. and im sure will be the queen bee! she needs a sibling, that way she will always have some company/playmate, no matter what! ..and like you said, you dont feel so guilty leaving them at home sometimes! Thanks for the advice! xoxo.

(rip dixie)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!