View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
LittleMansMomma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
Did she really get shots at four weeks old?
Yes, the vet said if her birthday is May 15th, then she will be 6 weeks old Thursday. He looked at her teeth then and told me that she was 4 1/2 weeks old. I was even shocked that he went a head and gave her her shots.

Now that I had time to think about things, I think since she was so malnourished her teeth really hadn't really developed like they were suppose to. I think that's where he got that she was 4 1/2 weeks old. She looks to me like she is 4 weeks old with her being so tiny. But now her brother looked like he was 5 to 6 weeks old. He was so much bigger than she was.

I'm just glad I went a head and took her that I know she is being taken care of and she can be spoiled. I hope and pray none of you see as many fleas on a baby as I have. It will just tear and break your heart. I just cried while I was bathing her and pickin those fleas off of her. If my MIL hadn't been here with me last night while I was giving her a bath, I would have said a few more choice words that is very unlady like.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!