View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #10
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan & the M&M's View Post
I do have a good vet. Women vets are so nurturing, in my opinion. She is very caring.

If you all want to see pictures of Maggie and Mollie, you can access them on my blog at all the latest from heavensville...

If you click on the pictures, they enlarge. I just got Mollie last week, if you scroll down you will see several pictures. I lost my Munchie in March, she was my first Yorkie, and lived eleven years, not nearly long enough. I was heartbroken when she died, so I'm really happy to have two dogs again.

I think they are both just precious, of course I'm a really proud Yorkie mom, as you all are...

Oh my goodness!!! Your babies are STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't help myself and went thru your whole blog until I realized I'm supposed to be outside getting some SUN, LOL!
Your "fleurs" are so beautiful! I miss mine so much it almost made me cry looking at yours! NOTHING grows here (or at least, nothing like that) and I'm soooo tired of it.
I hope you don't mind; I bookmarked your blog; your photos are so pretty and it made me feel like I was in that pretty little garden for awhile. I'm sure sorry about the liver shunt issue; I don't know much about it, so I guess I should read some....but first, my articles I've taken out of my Vanity Fairs for the last couple of months...have to get those out of here, LOL! OH...and I've got M&M's too...only the boy variety

Last edited by nvnvgirl; 06-24-2008 at 10:56 AM.
nvnvgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!