View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
jazzismomma
Yorkie Yakker

Omg Jazzi had to go to the ER last night

Good Morning everyone, Jazzi is in need of some prayers this morning. She went out to play with the kiddos last night and got a sticker and when she came back in she got it out and ate it. In the process it got hung up in her little throat and was not able to get it loose. She caughed, and spit and gagged but nothing. She started to throw up and still nothing I checked everytime. I called the vet around 9:30 and took her in. At first she seemed to have calmed down and wasnt doing the caughing and hacking and wasnt spitting up. Then the vet was getting ready to give her a steroid shot and some benedryl when she had another spurt of caughing and gagging and he decided he wanted to sedate her and take better look to see what was going on. I had to leave her there and have not heard anything as of yet this morning. I called in around 8:15 and he was with her so now I sit and wait to hear back from him. Im about to go crazy playing the waiting game, I keep telling myself no news is good news as if something were wrong he would have called me back by now!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!