View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 05:48 AM   #1
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

Default He destroys his toys

My 7mo old puppy literally tears up his toys. It doesn't matter what toy I get him. If it has a rope.. he keeps at it until he gets the rope off. If a stuffed animal has ears, a nose, a fin, arm or leg... he will keep chewing on them until he gets them off. He always starts with the tags first. He will keep at them until he has them off.
He loves to go chase anything we throw for him and he will bring it back so we can throw it again. But when he gets tired, he will lay with the toy and start chewing something off of it.
He loves tennis balls, but he will chew off the fur when he gets a chance. I got him big dog toys.. and he is chewing on them too. He has chew bones, teething rubber thingies that you put in the freezer and he loves them. He can go through them faster than any dog I have ever seen.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I could sure use some help. I don't mind buying him new toys. But I don't want him to eat something that could harm him.
Someone told me about the giggle ball. All my dogs love it. It is a fantastic toy. He has already taken the tag off. And yesterday I caught him chewing on the red head phones. He was grabbing some and trying to pull it off of the toy.
What can I do to help him stop tearing them up?
Bobbi marlinbobbi@yahoo.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!