View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Cry Need some advise - Annika is feeling under the weather

and has been throwing up It started last night on our last leg heading back home. There was a maintenance problem at the cockpit so there was some delay. We have been in our seat for about 20 minutes and suddenly without warning she barfed some white muccus and a bit of red came out . . .luckily I had some napkins but had to ask the FA for additional napkins for clean-up. The rest of the flight she was shivering slightly so I got her out of her bag and held her all the way till we landed . . . she seemed fine after that and no problems all night long . .she was her usual self.

This morning, she gobbled up all of her food but 15 minutes later threw up everything . . .oberving her you would not think her sick as she is still her usual self. She had an appointment at the vet for her annual vaccine and nothing was found, just perfect health although prior to leaving she threw up again - white some clear water with a few stuff in it - looks like leftover from this morning's meal . . .back home everything looks normal AGAIN until 15 minutes ago, she threw up again . . well I actually gave a very small piece of the joints chew that came in the Yorkie bag I got from the meet . . .so I think that was what came out.

I would appreciate if anyone can give advise or perhaps some idea of what food to give her temporarily until she stops vomiting I am starting to be concerned at what could be wrong with her . . .
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!