View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Love A little Baby Sister for Avie!

We are getting AVIE a lil SISTER!
We have been looking for a few months now..(doing our research on breeders, etc.) After speaking with the only local breeder we truly liked.. we actually went over to her home on saturday and saw her puppies! She is a show-breeder, with champion lines..of course our new addition is only going to be a spoiled member of the family! but she has alot of knowledge and her yorkies are gorgeous! I am so thankful we liked her.. and found our new baby girl! We truly wanted to meet our new lil one and pick her out in person (& had planned on getting her from another breeder out of state, if this didnt work out for us) BUT IT DID WORK.. and we have a new lil girl!! She is still a little too young to leave & She is tiny.. so we are gonna have to wait a while-which is gonna be SO HARD! so let the waiting begin! But we are SOOOO excited!

(the breeder is going to send me some pictures tomorrow.. so i will post them for you guys to see!)

ANY TIPS on bringing home your SECOND puppy would be great! (we have Avery, our 1year 2 month old spoiled little love! And we are bringing home another little girl-so any tips would be great!) thanks! xo.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!