View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
Yes please post pics! I kept watching her belly for all these weeks and it's just like" A watched kettle never boils".. I watched the belly so much that even though it was slowy getting bigger I didnt realize until now.

One amazing thing that happened today was that I found one of the puppies heartbeats!!! It was so cool that I literally froze when I found it. You can easily tell the mom's heartbeat because it only beats about 140 per minute and it's loud. I kept moving the stethoscope around her belly and all of a sudden I heard a faint sound like " thum,thump,thump" but extremely fast! I counted for 15 seconds and it was nearly 200 beats per minute! It was very difficult to find and then I kept moving the stethoscope around and I think I heard 2 more heartbeats but it was so faint that I could not confirm . I know next week the heartbeats will be much stronger and she'll be 7 weeks so hopefully by the 8th week I can find more heartbeats. I'll get confirmation on July 1st for her Xray.
That is soooo amazing!!! Yeah i have been checking for heartbeats but am having trouble...not sure if its too early or not! Like i said today was the beginning of her 6th weeks. So maybe in another week i can hear.... Where did you locate your heartbeats?? Well if its true what they say about the heartbeats..... and you got a fast beat......you have a BOY on the way!!! I hears that if its fast its a boy and if its slower its a girl.....like morse code boys are the dots and girls are the dashes..... We will see.....

Here is a picture of Peyton's Tummy (The one pictured in my icon). with her tummy at 4 weeks (1st picture), and again in the beginning of her 5th week (2nd picture). She is bigger now. The Last two pictures are the beginning of her 6 weeks (today)! Let me know what you all think.. Is she big for her just starting on her 6th week?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4weeks.jpg (3.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 5weeks.jpg (2.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Beginning 6weeks.jpg (3.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Beginning 6weeks2.jpg (3.8 KB, 4 views)
BaileysMom2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!