View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yes please post pics! I kept watching her belly for all these weeks and it's just like" A watched kettle never boils".. I watched the belly so much that even though it was slowy getting bigger I didnt realize until now.

One amazing thing that happened today was that I found one of the puppies heartbeats!!! It was so cool that I literally froze when I found it. You can easily tell the mom's heartbeat because it only beats about 140 per minute and it's loud. I kept moving the stethoscope around her belly and all of a sudden I heard a faint sound like " thum,thump,thump" but extremely fast! I counted for 15 seconds and it was nearly 200 beats per minute! It was very difficult to find and then I kept moving the stethoscope around and I think I heard 2 more heartbeats but it was so faint that I could not confirm . I know next week the heartbeats will be much stronger and she'll be 7 weeks so hopefully by the 8th week I can find more heartbeats. I'll get confirmation on July 1st for her Xray.
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!