View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
Lola had a very pampered day today.We sat in the backyard with her and our other dogs,she mainly relaxed on my hubby's hammock sitting on his tummy lol. I bought Oatmeal shampoo/conditioner and gave her a nice bath.Put some pretty bows on her hair. I found a doll dress that was my daughter's (actually a premie human baby dress) I sewed it in and cut out the belly area so she has lots of room for growth! She's had a really big growth this past week. Her belly just popped! She's 6 weeks tomorrow.

The first pic is during bathtime. She looks like she has no hair but she does ! lol Looks like a plucked chicken to me She's still on my bed staring at me from my pillow I dont think she's moving from there tonight!
Anyway I thought she deserved it today since she's not too comfy. I wonder how big she'll get in 3 weeks!
She is toooo cute!!! Peyton Savannah doesnt seem to big to me....She is now beginning her 6th week. But i hear she should get a little bigger! She is a big yorkie so she may not show as big as your baby! But im okay with that as long as her babies are happy. I have taken pictures today and will post soon! She is going to be a good mommy and so will yours! Good luck with everything!
BaileysMom2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!