View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Rain Very Strange lightening in Texas...BAD weather headed our way

Geez....hubby went outside with the babies so that they could go potty, and about 10 seconds later he popped his head in the door and told me to get outside, that I had to see "this". It is lightening SO weird outside right now....I took a video (link is below) but it's hard to tell really what it's doing out there as it was just so dark. This lightening is NON STOP. It has been doing this for I don't know how long now....never stops - it just goes and goes and goes.

My mom just called and told me that she had to run over to my sisters and that she left Kenzi (her Yorkie) at home while she did that (she hardly EVER leaves her) well, come to find out we are under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and either a Tornado Watch or Warning (not clear on which it is yet) so she wants me to go and pick Kenzi up as she is scared for her to be there by herself. We are also supposed to be getting alot of Hail.

I don't know what is going on out there...but it just doesn't look right AT ALL. Looks very, very strange and I can tell that is it going to get BAD...

Anyway, here is the video that I took, and I hope you are able to see the lightening ok. It just looks SO STRANGE in person

Very Strange Lightening in Texas... at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

Ok...I have to go run and pick up Kenzi and of course I am taking my babies WITH ME! No way am I leaving them here alone by themselves

I hope I don't get blown away out there! Hah!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!