View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 11:56 AM   #4
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Yes, I have Vet appt. tonight and hopefully I will be able to get a stool sample from TJ to bring. I think the Vet may recommend that I put Roxy and TJ on a special diet b/c maybe it is his food or treats that he is allergic to.
I am not quite sure what exactly are the gurgling noises. I know it is coming from his digestive area. Maybe they are gas noises (he doesn't fart during this time). There is a tiny bit of thread like blood in the last bit of this mucus poop, but I think it is from straining...
I just have NO IDEA! I am at a toss up between he is getting into something around the house b/c in the beginning the few times it happened, he was still eating the Eukanuba (from the breeder, which he had no problems with) and there was evidence that he was eating the wall, moulding, etc...And then the next thing is maybe the Innova is too Rich for him? Or the treats are not agreeing with him either, maybe too much protein!
I DON"T KNOW...I let ya know what the Vet thinks tonight...

P.S. As far as the poop eating, I have tried: Forbid, Pineapples, Accent and now Deter!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!