View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 11:35 AM   #15
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsirk27
OK...Mason is 12 weeks old and when i brought him home at 8 weeks we was going outside and pottying. He would have acdcidents but not many...WELL..now it seems the only place hell go is INSIDE. I take him outside all the time and its like he waits till we come in and than he pees or poops. I have pee pads around, ive cleaned my carpets to get out the smell.ive been real firm with him when he does go in the house....ANY SUGGESTIONS???? Please HELP!! Masons cuteness is wearing out!!!

Kristy and Mason
Ah! Their cuteness never wears out. Trust me! You just get frustrated with them. That's all. Twelve weeks is too young to be housebroken unless you darn near let everything else go for awhile. That's pretty much what we did and it worked. We brought Kacee home at 6 weeks and she was housebroken by I believe the end of July. (I've forgotten now.) Someone is home with her all day. Now I know Kacee isn't any smarter than Mason, so I am here to tell you that it can be done. Are you home all day with him? If so, then you will just have to stay out until he does go and keep telling him to be a good boy and go potty. Blackmail him, too, and tell him you know what good boys get when they go potty. I give out a little piece of cheese. My little "mouse" loves it. Have you taught him to bark or ring a bell at the door each time you go out? One of these days you will be surprised, because all of a sudden a light will come on for Mason. Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!