View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Back From The Vet With Dottie

Well, we just got back from the vet with Dottie, the doc said the tooth does need to be extracted and it is causing pain. I won't have Dottie going through that, she's been such a loyal friend to me in the 5 years we've had her and I love her with all my heart. When we got her we actually rescued her from a kill shelter, she had 15 minutes left before they were going to put her down when we got there. We had actually went up to see a boxer boy they had there, but we ended up coming home with Miss DooDah (Dottie.) She picked us and I thank God each and every day he has allowed us to have her in our life. It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this.... I found a lump on Dottie about a month ago, it's on her back towards the bottom and kinda towards the side. I wanted to watch it for a few to see if their was any changes in it or if it got any bigger. Well, today at the vet, I asked him to check it. The docs response to what he saw wasn't good. The lump has now turned black, he's removing it when Dottie goes under to have her tooth extracted and he'll send it off for biopsy. He said the results when we send it off will tell us if it's benign or malignant and we should have the results back in 3-5 days. I'd like to ask that any of you who pray, please say a very special prayer for Dottie and let it not be malignant. I can't tell you what Dottie has been to me in these 5 years we've had her, but I can tell you this, without her, I'd never be where I am today.... I'm trying so hard not to think the worst but I'm really, really scared. I'd like to do research but I'm scared to. They don't have an opening to do the surgery and tooth extraction till July 16th, so, I'll let you all know the results just as soon as we know something. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!