View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 07:31 AM   #24
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiju View Post
I am glad as well that the store didn't sell her the Yorkie. However, it did occur to me that the store would get far more publicity for NOT selling her the dog. Nobody would have known or cared, where she got the dog. The news media just gobbles up stuff like this. Just a thought.
I too, was glad to see a puppy wasn't sold to her...BUT w/ that being said, I felt the same way....this will be big publicity for that store...a PET STORE...which is not a good thing.

I also agree....the photo session surely was not a 'spur of the moment' thing, so she knew ahead of time. AND yes, the humane society or local shelter or something should have been included where they could advertise the wonderful jobs they do and find homes for some of those poor babies...plus, put a face to some of them in a photo w/ Paris!

Really....want happened to her other Yorkie? Did she have one in some pictures last year? What about her other dogs? Doesn't she have like 10 or more?

I remember hearing about Baby Luv....glad she/he is (hopefully) in a better place..buy she (nor anyone) shouldn't have been allowed to purchase an exotic animal like that to begin w/....and a kangaroo...seriously??!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!