View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 AM   #5
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnyorkiemom View Post
I have seen on YT where owner's females didnt show at all....and still have a Singleton...have also heard them say about having a Singleton after vet saying not preggo....so if i were you In MY OWN OPINION i would just treat her as though she were preg and see....if no pups after 68 days from last tie...then you can probably be sure she is not preg....but alot of people have been fooled with small singletons....good luck....i hope she is preg....take some pics NOW and let us see.....im not a breeder yet but there are alot on here that could maybe help you have a better guess....good luck
thank you for your answer... im not sure of the tie date, or if she did...
i had 3 females in heat back to back, and they clean themselves so thoroughly i never saw much... plus my mom had surgery that week and i was
not home a lot..for 2 weeks.. my male was only 6 months so i dont think it was possible.. but i have been treating them like they might be pregnant.. thats why i am thinking it might be just one puppy, possibly.. she does look bigger today.. i will try to get some photos ...
thank you.. jenny
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!