View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley34 View Post
Hello Friends,

Just wanted to send out a big "Thank you" to all of those that kept Riley in their thoughts and prayers. Thanks also for the great advice and respones to my posts. As you know Riley stayed in the hospital for a total of 10 days she was having constant seizures. I was also very concerned once I brought her home because she wasn't urniating except maybe once a day. Well, what a difference a few days can make. Riley held on and didn't give up and she is doing so much better now. She is running around, playing, and eating and drinking fine. I can't believe she pulled through. We feel so blessed to have her back. She is currently on anti seizure medication twice a day. Her bile acid test was good, her blood work was normal, and her kidneys are great. The only catch is she now has trust issues and still doesn't want to be picked up. She is a runner if you go near her. But we will gladly give her space until she is ready to be touched again. I am so thankful for this website. I was at a loss until I discovered this beautiful community of Yorkie lovers. Again, thank you so much for your support during such a painful time. I gained so much knowledge about how to nuture and care for my new puppy, from the proper food and feeding times, to using Nutri-Cal, and symptoms to look for.
What a wonderful outcome. Bless you all.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!