View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #14
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayas Mommy View Post
OMG .... stop it with the cuteness .... you are sooooo mean !!!

They are soooo cute ..... no way .....
hehe...since I only have Kandie...I only have 1 litter a year...so you see it's been long over due...hehe...I can't wait....i see everyone's yorkie have puppies and its driving me nuts...I still have a long ways before I will have my 1st yorkie litter...but I have been breeding Maltese since 1999. Not with Kandie, I had another maltese name Sugar that some stole from my mom's house when i went to Michigan to work for 2 months...and the day I came home which was a week after she was stolen, my niece was outside (she was only 3 or 4 at the time) recognize sugar...so she called out to my dog...and my dog turned and looked at her...so i ran outside and sure enough it was Sugar...so the lady grab sugar and dragged her inside and put down the garage...i ran across the street ringing the doorbell for over 10 minutes no one answers but i seen Sugar's nose through the curtain...my dad came home and seen me and asked what i was doing...i said trying to get back my dog...and he was scared, being that he isn't from America he was afraid i would get sue or something...i said if she don't open this door i may end up in jail for breaking it down...anyways he wouldn't like me call the cops because he was afraid that if I mistakenly accuse her then she could sue me. so the next day i posted a lost dog poster on her front door...and she had the nerve to come over my parents house to tell me she will help look for Sugar...knowing damn well Sugar was in her house...its kinda funny since i heard her daughter tell her you better take her in before they see her...right before i ran over there....people these days...then go figure the move out the next week...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!