View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 06:00 AM   #1
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default We need to rehome a female Pitbull

Please NO negative comments, this is serious.
We need to rehome a female Pitbull. Her name is Lola and she is my brothers dog. He loves her dearly and has treated her like his baby from day one. He raised her from when she was 7 weeks old and always took her everywhere with him. He is very sad, but he knows this is the right thing to do for her. Unfortunately his job is placing him in surrounding states for a few weeks at a time. He has a friend taking care of Lola right now, but it's not fair to Lola. He has taken some time to think about this and although he loves her and is going to miss her, he wants to do what's best for her, placing her with a new loving family.

Lola is Black and White (see photos below)...
She is UTD on her shots and is currently on heartworm meds. She is 50lbs and very sweet. She is located in Rockaway New Jersey (North West part).

More information will be provided to serious inquires only (she will NOT be placed with someone or somewhere that BAD things could happen to her, she has only been showered with love and that's what her new family will have to continue), please PM.

Thanks for listening and please if you or someone you know is interested in providing Lola a very loving and stable home, please contact me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1352.jpg (61.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1350.jpg (63.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1354.jpg (45.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1362.jpg (59.9 KB, 28 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!