View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Sad OMG... she ran off with poop in her mouth

Suzi is 15 weeks old, and only has been taken outside a few times. I had her on a leash and a harness this evening, she loves to play on the grass. Next thing I know it she has something in her mouth, running away with it I get to her, and it is Poop
I pickk her up and sure enough she smells like poo too NOW, all I can think about is Parvo... And the 7-10 days it takes after being exposed.Fu**!
BUT, We have cats that are all over the place, more then dogs, AND, Suzi has had 4 rounds of shots. I am hoping and praying she is going to be ok and I am just freaking out over nothing
Parvo is real bad though around where I live, and i am so scared Aparently this virus is worse for black and tan dogs, Sh**!!!! This is going to make me nuts.
When i take Suzi on the sidewalk away from the grass she then starts trying to eat rocks. I do not like to make her stay inside all the time, that is not fair to any dog or puppy, BUT, it is dangerous, out there, even on a leash:
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!