View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 05:50 AM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubletb
GOSH, you pick them up LOL I hate frogs and toads!! I have many fake ones through out my house, but I HATE the real ones!!
haha - I DO NOT pick them up barehanded - I used a pot for flowers and scoop them up and fling them !

EDITED TO ADD - THIS JUST HAPPENED TODAY in my office - First time in THREE YEARS - I saw something I didn't recognize on my floor and absently picked it up -

MAN ! It was a FREAKIN DEAD TOAD ! I picked it up ! I SCREAMED & THREW it - I never scream over anything ! my hands are still shaking - you don't KNOW HOW GROSS A DEAD TOAD FEELS in your hand till you've held one ! Then I had to go find that disgusting creature and get rid of it. WHERE is THE MAN when you need one !

Cheri did it. She is the Total Toad hunting maniac now - each of my girls went thru this phase but they've never actually caught one - let alone bring it to my office and leave one at my feet ! I reallllllllly want to barf.

Both girls freaked out when I screamed and were trying to kiss me - eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....No WAY was Cheri kissing me.......She's got TOAD BREATH - they're having a BATH FOR REAL now -

It gets worse - she just threw up too...shoot - now I've got to watch her very carefully - lucky she didn't eat it ! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Last edited by red98vett; 08-29-2005 at 05:54 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!