View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
zenzele
YT Addict

She's just generally skittish... she's very calm and happy with me, but ANY thing else causes her to get nervous... she will hide in a corner, turn her head away from anyone's attempt to pet her, she may start quivering... other than the skittishness and pacing she is perfect in every other way, very quiet, loving and loyal to me. I just wish she would not be so fearful of everyone and everything. She is 5 years old, I've had her for six months, she's a retired show dog so she is a beauty and people are naturally drawn to her... you would think as a show dog she would be well socialized, but she doesn't seem to trust other people and animals! And she has MAJOR panic attacks in thunderstorms.... panting, heart racing, body shivering to the point where you can feel the crate vibrating because of her shivering.....The breeder that use to show her said that she was caught in a thunderstorm during a show and since then she has these major panic attacks... as soon as the thunder stops she's fine.
zenzele is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!