View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
belindaY
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default customer from hell

It's nice there's a breeder review section, but a customer review might be nice too. On Saturday a very well spoken woman claiming to be a retired health professional living in a nearby city came to see my puppies. She talked in great detail about her many years as a Yorkie owner and how lonely she was since the death of her last one. She selected two 18 week old puppies, went home to prepare for them, then returned on Sunday afternoon to pick them up. Late Monday night she woke me up with a phone call to complain that the puppies had been crying incessantly since arriving at her home and she couldn't get any sleep. I asked her to please return them for a refund the following morning, which she did. They appear to be in excellent condition except for having been ravenously hungry, and there has been no crying or other carrying on whatsoever. I feel terrible about having let my puppies go home with this person and would love to have a place to report her as someone not to ever sell a pet to.
belindaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!