View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #12
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv View Post
IMPO i don't think any of the adults look good at all They all Have EXTREAMLY HUGE HUGE ears also some have floppy ears and that is something you don't want to breed.It is hereditary and very hard to breed out so i have heard. Also i really didn't see a lot of standard color either some og them were very very silver and their tan is very light. Almost all of the puppies on the for sale page look to be very large and will most likley ce over the standard.

Of course they are just pics and can be deciving but as someone posted above you can take all kinds of pics but doesn't mean anything. To me i would steer clear of these guys just by the look of the parents because i am willing to bet none of them are standard in anything including good breeding weight.

Most All Yorkies are just adorable as puppies but you really have to look past that and look at the features they carry, Like to they have very large or floppy ears and do the parents? Do they have a really long snout and does the parents? Big ears and floppy ears on puppies are adorable sometimes but you definently don't want extreamly large ears and flop ears as adults.

It's so hard to find good looking dogs anymore because people just don't care about the standard anymore, most people are in it to make quick cash and it's really sad because it's ruining the breed we love

***I just wanted to add i have nothing against big or floppy ears lol just that they shouldn't be breeding dogs with those.***

Well said.

Join today and remove this ad!