View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Lil Miss Maggy May Moved Out!!

Hehehe, scared ya didn't I? lol Actually she moved out of her kennel and boy was she NOT a happy camper! She loves her kennel, she has her bed, her food and water dish in there and her most cherished toy (her ribbon with her chew bone on the end of it.) She also has two blankets in there, one, Jess (our daughter) got for her, the other is her fury silky blanket I got for her when she came here to live with us, she was six weeks old then. She LOVES that blanket, everytime she goes to the vet, that blanket goes with her, everynight, she sleeps with that blanket and crawls under it, when she'd come sit on my lap and go to sleep, I'd have my hubby get me her blanket and I'd cover her up with it. Well, I was sitting here reading posts and heard Maggy whining, I turned around to look and here's what a found, look at the pic of her kennel! JUSTICE, my cat had taken up residence in MAGGY MAYS kennel!! Oh Lil Miss Maggy May wasn't happy at all about this. The next thing I knew, Maggy zoomed in there and grabbed her fury silky blanket and took off. Yep, she moved next door to her pink house. She quickly put her blanket in her house and then ran back and taunted Justice till she got out of the kennel and then Maggy May ran in and rescued her ribbon with the bone at the end of it (which Justice was laying on) and took that to her pink house as well, lol. However, she did leave her lil squeeky shoe for Justice, LOL!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Lil Miss Maggy May Moved Out!!-2.jpg   Lil Miss Maggy May Moved Out!!-1.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!