Thread: Happy ending
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
luvnmymax
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Happy ending

Hi! I have been a member of yt for a while but haven't posted much, but I have a wonderful story and I want to send out a big thank you. My little Max passed away last june. I own a dog grooming salon, so Max went to work with me everyday and was loved by all of my customers. My family and my customers miss him very much. Last september one of my very loyal customers, a little yorkie, went missing. At the time we were pretty sure that he was stolen, but we all continued to look for him. I do alot of rescue work with our local shelter. I groom the smaller long hair dogs that they take in, and usually end up fostering them until a suitable home is found. This february they brought me a badly matted yorkie that someone had turned in. As soon as I started grooming him I knew that this was our missing dog! I called his owners and told them that I had their little Milo on my grooming table and that they needed to come down right away! So they hurried down and we all laughed and cried. Well the story doesn't end there. A few weeks later the dog's aunt was dog sitting for the weekend and didn't realize that her roommates female yorkie was in heat. So now Milo is a proud papa, and the family insists on giving me one of the pups! I am so happy. I am getting my new baby this weekend! So I just wanted to express my gratitude. Thank You! I haven't had a yorkie baby for a long time, so I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips!
luvnmymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!