View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Question He's worse than a needy/clingy child!!!

Oh my, Koda has been something else lately! I don't know what has gotten into him. He is 15mos old and acts like a needy, clingy 1 yr old child, lol! Kind of like my youngest boy who was attached to my hip from birth to 3 1/2 years old 24/7! The past 2 weeks or so he has been on my heels, licking me or in my face non-stop. Same with DH. If he is not touching one of us and were not giving him 100% of our attention at all times he will sit there and litterly whimper and cry so pathetically! DH was testing him with this the other day by sitting on the couch beside me and covering his own face w/ his hands so Koda couldn't see it. Koda would sit there and whimper or come running over to me and crying while looking back and forth from me to DH like saying "Mooommmmm, Daddy won't look at me!" DH would move his hands from one side of his face to another to "juke" Koda and he would try to peek around it and when he couldn't sit there and cry! With me he has been licking me NON-stop and just sit there and look at me with his tongue hanging out smiling like he's saying "Hi Mom, it me Koda! see me I am right here! Play with me!" lol! if I am not directing all of my attention to him. Also he will sit and bark his high pitched bark which usually means he is trying to tell us something. Yes, I know my babies barks and what the tones/pitches of them mean, to those who may wonder
Gosh I love him to death, but it's kind of ridiculas, lol!
We have not had any family, food, house changes recently that would trigger this. Nor have they furkids been left at home for more than 3 hours at a time to cause him to feel like we are abandoning him. They are totally SPOILED He has been to the Vet in the past 3 mos and his health checked out A-OK!
Kammie is her usual bitter sweet self, lol! Boy, does this girly have quite the spoiled little girl attitude, lol!
So is he just going through a phase do you guys think? I thought maybe it was cause my skin kids have been outside a lot playing in the nice weather, and he wants to go out and play too?!?! BUT Koda & Kammie get tons of outside playtime, so he is not deprived by any means,

What could be going on with him? It's kind of over the top
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!