View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #12
ARCHIE
No Longer A Member

Animal Smiley 049

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydia View Post
And he is such a good boy, he is so smart if you call him and tell him to sit he does and then ask him for paw and he will put his paw in your hand, he is the only baby I have that I can walk without a leash because he does not leave my side, I'm even willing to rehome him to someone who can get him fixed right away and love him as much as I do, I just don't want to see him in pain, and even on medication the doctor told me not to let him play what kind of life is that if he can't even play??? It breaks my heart when his brothers and sisters play and I have to hold him and tell him over and over again I'm sorry but you can't play, he loves to play ball and you should see how anxious he gets to chase the ball but the doctor told me not to let him play it will make things worste faster. You have no idea how bad I want him to just be himself again and play and run and just have fun like he use to. This is killing me seriously I'm thinking of just selling everything I have to help him. I think I will post some of my personal items I have for sale on yorkietalk if I'm allowed, if anything I can send those things to the admin and ask him/her to sell them for me to help with Charlie's surgery, I am so desperate right now really I'm ready to do whatever it takes, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

If your willing to give him us try a resuce such as Yorkierescueme.com
Perhaps they would be willing to take him and get his surgery. You could
also offer them a donation out of the money you have saved.
Anything to help him. They are in NJ.
ARCHIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!