View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #9
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
Did you see this thread? Maybe there's help here for him...

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...vet-bills.html

Do you have a credit card? You could always charge the surgery or get a cash advance.

Poor little lamb...
Financial Aid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**NOTICE** Effective June 7 IMOM cannot accept any new applications until further notice. We have too many pets we're trying to help now. Donations are lower than ever before in IMOM history.

If your pet is in a life threatening emergency and your veterinarian confirms that in writing, we MAY be able to help. Follow the instructions for emergencies.

You will know when we re-open because this message will be gone.

Please do not write to us to ask when we will open again. We'll open as soon as we can.

this is just one of the links on that thread, some of the links are not for dogs or cats at all but for guinea pigs and such. Most of these programs have waiting list as I state earlier I'm already on one waiting list but just like the counselor who I was talking to at The Pet Fund told me people have been on the waiting list for up to 15 months, that is a long time to wait for Charlie to have his surgery by then I would have saved the money but by then it would be too late, like the doctor said he legg parthese is really bad, eventually he is going to wear the muscles in his knees down and then he will need a whole other surgery and with bad knees he will not have a chance at a full recovery from the legg parthese surgery, this is just toooo much it's times like these I wish the world would hurry up and end already and I won't have to suffer nor my babies.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!