View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I've even considered getting him a wheel chair until I can afford to get him the surgery but even a wheelchair cost money, I can get one for $300 called Eddy's wheels and it's right next door to me in Massachusetts but that $300 will have to come out of the money I already have saved for his surgery. I just don't know what to do anymore, honestly I think all of us pet owners need to get together and fight the government to allow us to claim our furbabies or birds or whatever we own as pets on our tax returns because really just for shots and regular vet care for one dog it cost me about $1200 per year and that is just one dog, I'm talking shots, regular check ups, dental cleaning, etc. Then what bothers me is the goverment wants you to pay to register your babies and they want you to follow all these rules you could even get arrested in some places for not treating your pets right or neglect yet you cannot claim them on your taxes, that would have been such a relief to me if I would have been able to claim them but it just isn't possible and I dont; think that is fair.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!