View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHIE View Post
What a sad situation to be in. The care credit card is the only one I know
about but I'm sure someone here will be able to give you more info.
I would keep my pet on medication for the rest of it's life if it helped before
I would even consider PTS. If the meds work now then continue and just
keep saving. I hope someone else can better assist you.
Good luck to you and please give that sweet baby of yours a big hug from us.
And he is such a good boy, he is so smart if you call him and tell him to sit he does and then ask him for paw and he will put his paw in your hand, he is the only baby I have that I can walk without a leash because he does not leave my side, I'm even willing to rehome him to someone who can get him fixed right away and love him as much as I do, I just don't want to see him in pain, and even on medication the doctor told me not to let him play what kind of life is that if he can't even play??? It breaks my heart when his brothers and sisters play and I have to hold him and tell him over and over again I'm sorry but you can't play, he loves to play ball and you should see how anxious he gets to chase the ball but the doctor told me not to let him play it will make things worste faster. You have no idea how bad I want him to just be himself again and play and run and just have fun like he use to. This is killing me seriously I'm thinking of just selling everything I have to help him. I think I will post some of my personal items I have for sale on yorkietalk if I'm allowed, if anything I can send those things to the admin and ask him/her to sell them for me to help with Charlie's surgery, I am so desperate right now really I'm ready to do whatever it takes, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

Last edited by nydia; 06-16-2008 at 11:18 AM.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!