View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I need help I dont know what to do

I hate to do this and it's driving me crazy but I took my baby to the ASPCA hospital called BERGHs hospital in NYC to see if they could help financially with Charlies surgery for leggs parthese and they said if he doesn't get the surgery now his prognosis for recovery does not look good and according to them I don't qualify for help because my dog isn't a service dog, I'm not an elderly person and I'm not under the age of 16, which I think is so not fair. I was hoping a personal loan I was trying to get from my bank went through but I was denied, I set up the surgery with the surgeon and everything for the 20th but now I will have to cancel. I don't know when I will have the money for this surgery and I don't want my baby in pain, I think I might have to put him to sleep, I want what is best for my baby and for him to be on pain medication for the rest of his life because I can't afford to get the surgery done now is not acceptable. I love my Charlie but if I can't get him this surgery then I have to put him to sleep, is there anybody who knows of a hospital near NY, PA, MA, NJ or CT that will accept a payment plan??? Or of any insurance other than care credit??? I have thought of everything, I have $800 to go towards his surgery I don't know where i will get the rest I've asked family, but everyone I know is doing bad, things in CT are so expensive. I haven't even paid my car payment because my car payment, insurance money, and my light bill is what makes up the $800 I have saved for my baby, I walk dogs on the weekends for extra money and I do hair but it's just not enough especially with the bills I have, like I said in a previous post three years ago when I first got my babies I was doing great the real estate market in CT was booming but since the real estate market crashed and I had to use my savings for Sabrina's C-section and for property taxes this year I've been forced to take on three jobs, two full time jobs mon-fri and walking dogs and doing hair on the weekends just to survive. I don't know what to do, if anyone at all has any suggestions please let me know he does not have much time.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!