View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
Rusty's Momma
& Sweet Sophie's too!!!
Donating Member

Default Our Rescues Hope, Chance & Kaine

Welll.... OK Yorkie Rescue had an eventful weekend & we wanted to share it with our Yorkie family. Saturday we obtained 2 yokies at, can you believe, a dog auction. We figured we would like to try to get as many as we can away from that atmoshpere & keep them from potentially going back into a breeding program. So... we got an 8 week old female & a 4 year old male. When Kelly asked what I thought we should name them.... a light bulb turned on & gasping I said.... Hope & Chance. I figured we are giving "Hope" & another "Chance" so..... Hope is our 8 wk old female & Chance is our 4 year old male. Hope is pics 1 & 2, Chance is pics 3 & 4.

THEN>>>> Sunday, Kelly gets a call from a lady needing to surrender her 10 month old male yorkie. She (the owner) had been diagnosed with seazures and between her medical bills & medication & vet bills & such... she just couldnt do it. Her mom finally convinced her she need to let him go. THANK GOD... she called us!!! So, we now also have 10 month old Kaine who by the way LOVES to play fetch. Kaine is in the next post, all 3 pics.

We have had already, prior to even having any dogs available, lots of adoption applications submitted so.... it should not take us very long to have happy homes for them. Monday they will all go to the vet for checkups and then neuters & spays & teeth cleanings after that. We are excited to have been blessed with such wonderful "first" rescues as they all seem to be VERY loving, not skidish or anything. Keep us & them as we start the journey in finding them happy forever homes...
Thanks for all who have supported & all who will be it financial donation, prayer donation etc...
OKYR
Attached Thumbnails
Our Rescues Hope, Chance & Kaine-dsc01640.jpg   Our Rescues Hope, Chance & Kaine-dsc01614.jpg   Our Rescues Hope, Chance & Kaine-dsc01642.jpg   Our Rescues Hope, Chance & Kaine-dsc01631.jpg  

Last edited by Rusty's Momma; 06-15-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Rusty's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!