View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #12
winstonw
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaknnana View Post
I am glad to see that some others sleep in "BED"!!LOL I was worried that I might be making a bad mistake with Lily?? She cried so much in her crate that I just gave up and let her in my bed as long as she's good!! She is doing alot better with going outside to potty and going to the door so I thought I would go one step at a time?? She does real well in bed most of the time and has never went potty or anything like that in my bed!! I am afraid she will JUMP out though?? Has anyone had this problem?? She is 13 weeks old. She is very spoiled already but I don't care that is what I got her for!!lol Like I said before "I guess that is what happens when an older woman has a baby"!!LOL I am enjoying her and having alot of fun with her. She is real good for the most part!! Ornery mostly. I am "yelping when she bites" and "barking back at her" when she barks and it seems to be working long as they don't come and take me away soon!!LOL

Winston has done great in the bed since the first night. He has gotten in the habit of jumping off the bed though, and I know this is a bad no no with their knees etc. I had gotten some stairs, but they were not tall and wide enough as my bed is a little taller. I have been looking into getting the 5 steps. Getting a staircase and training her on them would be a good thing and may prevent jumping habits! Sounds like you are getting her off to a good start!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!