Thread: Sports?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 01:55 PM   #13
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Wow, you autocross and drift, xtine? That's cool! I've never done either, but was always interested in both, though I don't think my car is setup for drifting at all!
Right now I don't do Drifting anymore only because I sold my 240sx and gotten a Spec-V (which i'm also planning to trade in for a WRX)..

I was part of an all girl drifting program, it was very fun.. I got to drive and participate in a lot of drifting events. I was even in my first newspaper here in my area..

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/04/25/the-alimurung.php

if you want to check it out. it actually makes me laugh now that i read it.. lol.. i don't remember saying half the things that were there

I got out of drifting pretty only because some of the girls that were there, only wanted to be a part of it to be cool, or be on the newspaper or just get famous or whatever. Not only that, but a lot of those girls were mad Drama..

I got out and I wanted to do my own thing. Lately i've been autocrossing with my Boyfriend, he drives an 05 STI .. we've been doing autocrossing and also Drag (well him and my brothers, not me.. my car is crappy lol)..

I use to love drifting so much, but after all the drama I went through with those girls, i actually love doing my own thing better lol.. and plus tires are expensive when you go drifting every weekend!..

what kind of car do you have mr. dan

Last edited by x t i n e; 08-28-2005 at 01:58 PM.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!