View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
JOZYSMOM
Yorkie Yakker

Default im so upset i need to vent!

i feel terrible...my yorkie has been sick off and on since i got her...i got her way to young ( i had no idea that i shouldnt of gotten her so young but now i know and ive learned my lesson!) i got her at 8 weeks....i wish the person who sold it to me would've said something but i should have done my homework...anyway im upset. shes been sick with diarrhea and vomiting off and on since i got her....so ive had to take her to the vet many times...she gets sick...gets better....then gets sick again! well 2 days ago she was fine...running around and eating and everything....then a few hours later throws up and it all goes down hill.....so yesterday morning i take her to the vet and they tell me i have to wait till monday to know for sure but they are almost certain its giardia.....and they did a parvo test which thankfully was negative!! so he injects her with fluids because she was dehydrated.....and he gives me a mixture of albon and flagyl suspension.....the thing is after i bring her home from the vet up until now she just lays in bed sick....and when she does walk she kind of falls on her face....and i have to force feed her....and i dont mind taking care of the puppy i love her already but i just dont know what to do along the way to help comfort her and help her feel a little better through recovery... on top of all this she suffers from hypoglycemia! im just terrified shes not going to make it at only 11 weeks old....im upset that shes still sick...but what im most upset about is that i was so stupid and got a dog that wasn't old enough to leave its mother.....and im mad at the idiot who sold her to me! i know this all sounds like gibberish but i need to vent so hopefully someone can understand what i wrote and can message me even if its to tell me how dumb i am....i hope jozy makes it because i really do care about her and want her around for a long time!
JOZYSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!