View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 05:13 AM   #12
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Rose Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda350 View Post
Ok here is my problem... I live in the big old redneck state of TN...I have 2 AKC males that will be ready for new homes at the end of July.. I made a website and everything but I put on my site, No Shipping... Now I am having second thoughts since I may be able to find better, more suitable pet homes in other states...Alot of people around here want to breed whatever they can and even if I sell them on spay/neuter contracts, someone may end up breeding them anyway and registering them CKC.. As some of you know from some of my other posts, noone really cares about animal cruelty in this state and animal control is not concerned as long as there is food and water...I want my little guys to go to happy homes where they will be spoiled and loved as pets...Preferably with people with small dog experience...If I change my website and offer shipping to approved homes only, would that be a bad idea? Also, is my price high for pet quality?? I have them at $850 but they come with a nice puppy package and shots..My vet starts them at 6wks so they will have 2-3 sets...Opinions please!!!!

Well, I live in "the big old redneck state of Tennessee" too and it isn't all that bad! A lot of people do care about animal cruelty and my local animal control does respond and take action when contacted. I know because I have contacted them myself and saw them arrive and do something. Of course you want the best for your puppies and that's good, but I don't think your problem finding good homes is any different because you live in Tennessee.
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!