View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyLouG View Post
Ladyhawk, I see that you show. Did you go to the show in Asheville NC? I was there. I am wanting to get into showing my Chinese Cresteds, and if I end up getting the right yorkie I might would show her too. My opions are open as to what I want to do. Sometimes I can be sooo wishy washy.....lol.
I did email her and ask her to send me the pedigree and pics of parents. When I talked to her she was on her way out of town so I will probably get that back sometime either tomorrow or monday. Thanks for your reply.
I wasn't in Asheville but I was in Raleigh. Mostly I show in Va. but I"ll be in Maryland in two weeks. I love showing and adore seeing a well bred Crested go around the ring. If your looking for a yorkie to show I would look for one from a local show breeder. When you will be sharing ring space with your breeder you can be sure that they will get you a dog that they can be proud of. You might want to talk to Lwolfe, she lives in NC and shows in both NC and Va. She may know a breeder who has a show potential pup for you. Good luck in your show endeavors!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!