View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
SueNCricket 2
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink unbelievable sale 40% OFF YORKIE GROOMING DVD'S

As some of you might already know, I made a series of grooming videos on how to groom your pets at home. I have 11 different grooming titles, and my Yorkie grooming DVD is by far the most popular.
I also have a DVD on how to make the stiffened top knot bows like the show dogs wear, and a pet massage video. All are on DVD's.
I sell them on eBay in an auction format, and on my website for $39.95 plus shipping.

FOR A LIMITED TIME I AM OFFERING 10 OF MY DVD'S TO THE FIRST PEOPLE WHO PLACE THEIR ORDER WITH ME. ORDER ONE OR MORE, BUT WHEN 10 HAVE BEEN SOLD, THE SALE IS OVER.
ONCE THEY ARE SPOKEN FOR, THE OFFER IS OFF THE TABLE.

SPECIAL PRICE OF JUST $25.00 AND FREE SHIPPING!!
THIS IS A 40% OFF SAVINGS!!!

I have never had a sale like this one, and I may never do it again, so get your bargain tonight!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EMAIL ME TELLING ME WHICH DVD YOU WANT. E-mail me at:
doglady21@comcast.net
PAYMENT MUST REACH ME WITHIN 7 DAYS, OR THE PRICE WILL NOT BE HONORED.

All 11 of my grooming video's are made for the novice pet owner who knows nothing about grooming, and wants to safely groom their pet at home using simple techniques and common sense. They are not made for professional groomers or show dogs. They show simplified pet trims to keep your dog looking good all of the time. With my techniques, no one will know you do not go to a professional groomer. I have been a groomer for 17+ years, and I am going to share my grooming secrets with you. I show you what equipment you need to buy without wasting your money on the useless stuff, and where to buy it. Shop where the groomers shop! Groom like a pro in no time! It is really easy once you know how.

For every breed, I show you grooming techniques on the actual breed of dog on the title. Real dogs who wiggle, squirm, and might not be too happy with the grooming process. My models are specially chosen from my grooming clientele, to reflect the problems you might encounter at home. I do not use trained models, but real dogs, just like yours at home. All of the DVD's have just been updated to make it even easier for you to learn from them. I go into great detail, and show you how to do the things that your groomer does on a routine basis, and that need to be done routinely by you to keep your dog in optimum health.

Included in the basics are: nail trimming, foot pad shaving, ear plucking & cleaning, anal gland care, bathing and blow drying, as well as clipper use and scissoring techniques geared to a specific breed. My contact information is on the end of the video, as well as the places that I can honestly recommend to buy from. Shop where the groomers shop!

Grooming your own pet has other benefits too! With routine hands on care of your dog, you will know of any health or physical changes sooner than most pet owners. Finding problems with your pet and getting fast medical care for them can lengthen the lifespan of your dog. Spending more quality "hands on" time with your dog is also beneficial to both you and your dogs health in so many ways. It has even been shown to lower blood pressure and stress in pet owners!

Below is a more in-depth description of my yorkie grooming video. I have also made a video on "The Art of Dog Massage" and "How to Make Bows like the Show Dogs Wear".

Other grooming breed videos on DVD: bichon, cocker spaniel, cocker-poo (or any mixed breed dog with long hair), maltese, pomeranian, poodle, schnauzer, shih-tzu, westie, and a video that is suitable for any dog with a short or flat coat from a chihuahua to a mastiff.

Yorkie grooming DVD: 2 hours,2 minutes long, I use 3 different models. I show the traditional long haired trim, the puppy cut, and a personality trim. I show you how to put up a "show type" topknot, and another one for everyday use that will really stay in, and then a "teddy bear" or rounded head. I show ear tipping, and a variety of things that you need to know to keep your yorkie in tip top shape. This newest updated version has several chapters so that you can watch the entire video from start to finish, or watch a specific section as many times as you need to in order for you to learn the proper technique you are interested in seeing.

Here is a testimonial that I recently received about my YORKIE grooming video. I just had to share it here. I get so many of these, and it really makes me feel like I am making a difference in the life of yorkie owners all over the country!

April 2008: Hi Sue, I bought one of your Yorkie Grooming DVD's and wanted to thank you so much!! I have groomed all 3 of my yorkies and used each one of the cuts in your DVD. I still need some practice but everyone says they look cute and that I did a good job, thanks to you! I thought I'd send you a few photos.. some befores and afters! Again, thanks a bunch!! I tell everyone I know, on YT and the meetups to get your DVD.
Nanci Williams

PLEASE BE SURE TO TELL ME THE TITLE OF THE DVD YOU WANT, AS I HAVE 13 DIFFERENT TITLES.

I ship the moment your payment arrives.
I accept pay pal or U.S. POST OFFICE money orders.
No personal checks or other types of Money Orders please.

My pay pal address is: doglady21@comcast.net

My street address is:
Sue Hentschel
22926 Katzman Drive
Clinton Twp. Mi. 48035

Sue & Cricket
SueNCricket 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!