View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #1
tobyfan
YT Addict

Smile Bob will finally have a friend

Many of you know Bobs story..Stray and wandered to my house 2 years ago. He is big..20lbs but with every sweet Yorkie characteristic there is. I cannot express the love I have for him or how he loves me. sniffle..anyway..I have 4 other dogs but they are HUGE dogs that live in different parts of my property..Meaning I have a barn and goats and two dogs (Lifestock guardian dogs)live there with them and roam the secure pasture. The other two live in a 30 x 50 shop with doggie door and fenced yard and woodstove and heat in the winter. Hubby spends 95% of this time in the shop. And then there is Bob...When we go to work he spends his day in the house with animal planet on the tv, and can go out the doggie door to a fenced in yard but..he is alone.. I cant stand the thought and have been thinking and searching for a long time now...anyway..
I have an appt tomorrow to go to this rescue that has probably around 30-40 dogs...A few of them are rescued yorkies from breeders that discarded them. There is one female there that is 7-8 years old. I have my eye on her. She is also bigger, approx 7-8 or more pounds.
Wish me luck..I will have so many to choose from and they all need a home. But you can bet whoever I choose will be with me forever and have the BEST home ever and get to hang out with Bob too!!!

Last edited by tobyfan; 06-13-2008 at 08:21 AM.
tobyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!