View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:45 AM   #3
makemepretty
YT 500 Club Member

That sounds a lot like the lady who lives down the road from me. Honestly, I didn't know what it takes to be a good breeder until the past year. I was brought up that any dog is ok to breed .

Now, I get so mad when I see people who don't know what the heck they're doing being breeders. I'm always amazed that some really nice YT members breed just because they can. You would think being on YT would make you smarter and know better but they still do it.

Heck, there was an accidental breeding last year on here and now I see again that the dog is going to have puppies. But when they already had females then got a male I knew that was the point anyway. Someone else was collecting girls then got a male, low and behold that's now their breeding program Just because your dog is cute doesn't mean you have to breed it!!!!!!

Is it as bad as the lady you saw? Maybe not in everyones eyes but to mine it is. There are enough good breeders out there and the pet population is booming. I want to scream "if you weren't a breeder two years ago then what the h*ll are you doing thinking you can be one now?"

End of Rant
makemepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!