View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #8
My little buddy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Post Endoscopy Update

Buddy had his endoscopies yesterday. The biopsies are not back yet, but from visual examination, the following were noticed:

1. Stomach lining looked normal
2. Duodenum appeared to be swollen, not as tight as it should be, and had a yellowish, grainy appearance. They were able to navigate the scope thru and get an additional biopsy of his intestine just below.
3. Colon area appeared to be normal at this time.

We are hoping that the biopsy results will be back sometime today (Fri), but it may not be until Monday. The Dr. called last night and said that Buddy was still recovering from the anesthesia, but was looking around, tiliting his head when they talked to him, and was beginning to show more normal activity. They were going to try to get him to eat some bland foods in a few more hours.

I feel so bad for the little guy with him having to go thru all that he has had to, but in our hearts we know that we are doing everything possible for him and that eases the distress some.

Will update again when we know more.

Thanks go out to those that have expressed their prayers and good wishes. It is MUCH appreciated!
My little buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!