View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #11
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spr377 View Post
I'm curious, what questions are they not answering? Or are they skirting around the questions with a question?
When I asked about a health guarantee 2 of the breeders listed made me feel as though I had 2 heads. They just could not understand what I was asking. When I explained that I was researching and a lot of contracts that I had seen had this, they didn't understand what the purpose of that was. They both just said that they raised healthy dogs and bred healthy dogs-period.

I am sure that with their association with the club and them showing their dogs, they do strive to breed healthy dogs however, I would like to know that I have some type of insurance against any issues.

I don't want to put a negative vibe on any of the breeders in a public forum and I really don't have any negative to say about them, I guess I was just very surprise at how the conversations went. The ones that I spoke with obviously take care of their dogs since they do have champions. Am I being overly sensitive? I guess I just have read so many warm and caring posts from the breeders on YT that I expected all breeders to be this way. Am I wrong?
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!