View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
kyancer
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Belly Band Mania (WWW's, BlueSkyYorkies, GW Little) Love the all!!!

I went a little Belly Band crazy lately . My guy is actually pretty good about going potty outside. But, I think he was getting into a bit of marking, because I kept finding little spots here and there, and I watch him really closely. So, these belly bands have been a total lifesaver! Plus, they seem to discourage humping as well...although he still gives it a valiant effort .

I splurged on some Belly Bands from GW Little, and they are the softest thing I have ever felt! They stay on really well too, and the velcro is really strong! The material is a lime green and light blue...so sweet for a little boy .

I also got a couple of Belly Bands from BlueSkyYorkies. She made them and got them to me very quickly! They are very well made and the patterns are super cute! I put the Batman one on Sebastian tonight and he didn't fight it at all, and it stayed put very well. It fit him perfectly too!

I just got in the mail my WWW's today. They are very cute and very well made too! I love that she lines them in a complimentary solid color...really gives it a nice finished look. I haven't had a chance to try one on Sebastian yet, but I took a picture of them so you could see how cute they are!

Here are some pics!

1) GW Little Belly Bands
2 and 3) BlueSkyYorkies Belly Band
4) WWW's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0187.jpg (95.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0251.jpg (98.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0252.jpg (100.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0253.jpg (146.9 KB, 41 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!