View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 04:26 AM   #3
vms1177
Donating YT Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkyjean
I am the proud parent of a wonderful year old male that I consider to be my kid. He is playfull and loving all the time, but lately for the past month or so he seems to be whinning all the time. It dosent' matter what you do he whines at you. And if you don't pay attention to him right away if your busy doing something else then he does what I like to call "the high pitched kennel bark''. We can't seem to understand why all of a sudden he is acting like this.
He does it even if your holding him in your lap and petting him.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we could do or not do to get him to stop ?

Danielle
Momma to Jesse James the holy terror
I have this problem occasionally. I am raising 2 at once. Mandy is a little bit of a barker. She is older and Jack is learing from her. If I take one of them outside without the other they bark. If I walk out the front door to take the garbage out she barks. If its the back she doesnt. Go figure. I wish I had an answer for you. All I can say is the best I heard is to ignore them Because i heard they will take any attention whether its postive or negative. I use the spray bottle if she barks and I say no barking. Its ironic that while i was typing this the neighbor dog was barking and she started also. I threatented to use the water but didnt. I dont want to spray her to much because she will get used to it. Good luck

Verena
vms1177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!