3. Your phone number: 7657140570 or 7652374119

4. Your email address: handersonjc@aol.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Aug 2006 & Sept 2006

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 17 and 19 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: under 7 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Maggie 5.5 lbs, Mini 4 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc):

11. Price: 1000.00 each or 1700.00 for both (maybe neg to right family)

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: They are ready

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Through Delta Pet Lines only because it is climate controlled.

14. Any additional information you want to add:
I have 2 females that I am trying to sell, we have relocated and they just do not have the space to roam outside that I would like them to be able to. I am sad to let them go but I love them and it is important to me that they live a good life. They are 17 and 19 months. They are trained to potty outside and they love being carried around and car rides. Mini is 4 lbs and loves to be in a doggie purse, she is very calm and loves to sit and be held for hours. Maggie is 5.5 lbs and is your spunky loves to play, she doesn't like the purse idea but she is really good on a leash and loves car rides. She loves to give kisses and will let you love on her for hours. They are both around children all day long. They are very social and love people, they do not know any strangers. They have had all there shots including rabies. They can be sold seperately or as a pair. I do have pics of them if you are interested just email me at handersonjc@aol.com or call me at 765-714-0570 or 765-237-4119.
handerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!