View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #14
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
I would say take your time and save some money over the cost of the yorkie

Because once you get that puppy - you'll need money for the vet - money for food ...and money for any emergency that pops up - and believe me - the way people are breeding these days there easily could be an emergency you aren't prepared for...

then .....there's always standing on a good street corner with a sign - you know - like the ones that say - "Please Donate - NEED BEER" !

...oh wait -I think they say - "Help - Homeless - need FOOD".
OMG, Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

But I agree~ you can't imagine how awful it is if anything untoward happens to your little one and you don't have the funds available to take care of them. There is no worse feeling in the world and let me tell you~ even taking them to low cost clinics is still costly and it all adds up.

It's amazing what crazy things can happen to these little ones, so you really need to take that into consideration. Just read the posts about congenital problems (which are usually VERY expensive to diagnose and then treat) and just accidents that happen. You may think you're diligent in watching them, but it's just amazing the things that just "happen". You don't want to be in the situation where you can't take care of them if "stuff" happens.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!