View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #25
yorkie2luv
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Uhmmm.....info and training aids....

I wasn't too sure about the UGODOG box because some reviews say to still use a pee pad or litter in the bottom of the pan. Also, my concern with plastic holding disease in the crate part after puppy goes #2. At least I know with a pee pad or litter it can removed completely. Furthermore, where is the odor control with that? Not saying it isn't a good idea...just not sold completely on it yet.

As for associated cost with shipping Pet Food Supplies Dog Cat Bird ... PetFoodDirect.com offers great deals. It was suggested to us to use natural pine litter if we were to litter train. It costs $8.99-$9.99 for a 24lb bag on this site, which should last you a good while. We found even with shipping it was cheaper.

Smells good...not overbearing and then we even tested some pellets at a pet store to see how it worked. We dropped it in water and watched it dissolve which helped us to understand a little better the process of what happens to the pellets. I even thought about the crystals...etc. Yet, fear of the furbaby eating them made me look at some other options.

As for how to train your yorkie to use the litter box, I found these sites helpful while I was researching the topic:
How To Litter Box Train Your Dog
http://www.petsafe.net/education/lit...s.php:thumbup:
Litter box training
How To Train Your Dog To Use The Litter Box ~~ Small Dogs Paradise : Holistic Approach to Pampering and Healing Small Dogs

Well, hope this helps someone...

Last edited by yorkie2luv; 06-12-2008 at 01:02 AM.
yorkie2luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!