Thread: Dog Insurance
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #8
Goose2112
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default pet insurance

I work for a pet insurance company that will cover congenital and hereditary conditions. If it's not been diagnosed or showing symptoms when the policy is purchased, you're good. Not all pre-existing issues are permanent with us either. Some conditions only have waiting periods, but are fully covered after that amount of time.
For you guys with Embrace and Pets Best...please, read your policies. I don't work for either and I won't say anything that I'm not 100% sure is true, but Pets Best won't cover anything congenital (meaning luxating patellas, hip abnormalities, etc.). And dont get me wrong, Embrace is pretty good, but if your pet has a chronic condition like arthritis, your reimbursements drop dramatically as the years go on.
I've seen pet insurance work and save the lives of many dogs and cats. My own dog gets more use out of his policy than I'd like. I won't use this as an advertisement but if you go to Pet Insurance Review I'm sure you'll know who I work for.
If anyone has specific questions, by all means post them or email me and I'll be happy to answer them.
Goose2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!