View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #15
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you for supporting us

I just want to say thank you to everybody who has been showing us love and support, god knows we need it. I will keep everyone posted no matter what happens, hopefully everything will be fine as a matter of fact I have an update now, thanks to Joey's mom Charlie will not have both legs done at the same time, the surgeon is going to do the worste leg first, we will let that heal and when he is all better from the first surgery we will go ahead and do the other leg, I was told by Joey's mom it isn't good to keep them under anesthesia for too long, the day Joey had his surgery they were suppose to do his teeth but they opted not to because of the length of time they had him under anesthesia I told my surgeon my concerns and she agreed with me, she said she would rather do both at the same time so he wouldn't have to go through two eight week periods of recovery time, but I would rather have him recovering for four months than dead, plus I have a vet tech who is willing to stay in my home with me and watch Charlie during his recovery it will be costly but it's worth it, I know my baby will be safe, the vet tech is from my vets office and they love Charlie, well the nurses and vet techs love him, they can't get enough of him when he is there so I know he will be in good hands while I'm working, I would love to take time off but with the cost of gas and utilities going up and mortgage payments I have no choice it's either work or we will all be homeless.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!